Height of Rail
- 36 inches or 42 inches high railings. Check your local building code to see which height you require.
- 1 ¼" x 1 ¼" x 100 wall square tubing with a welded on base plate.
- 1 ½" x ¼" flat iron is used for the top bar.
- 1 ¼" x ¼" flat iron is used for the bottom bar.
- 4" x 4" x ¼" square plates with four 3/8" holes.
- ½" x ½" solid square bars, Straight and Twisted. Welded in with a 4" max. opening between them.
- There is a 4" space from the floor to the bottom bar and a 4" space between the intermediate bars.
- You have two types of end curl to choose from.
- The slip on wall tab slides on and off the tail of the railing, allowing you to trim the end if the railing is to long.
- Because of the scratches and bruises the railing will receive in transit and installation, we only prime the railing with a black primer coat. You need only apply enamel paint of your colour choice for years of beauty.
PLEASE CALL OUR HELP DESK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS